Iron Industries, LLC. has been shipping scrap iron to India for over 15 years and we are very familiar with the Indian scrap market. We kindly ask you please have all your import-resources in order before you request supply. Here is an overview of the process:
- We have Pre-Shipment Inspection in-place.
- Buyer or Importer needs to provide us their I.E.C. (Import Export Code).
- Buyer or Importer needs to provide us their G.S.T.I.N. information.
- What is the destination port?
- What is the Final Inland Destination (this needs to listed on the OBL).
- What I.C.D. (Inland Container Depot) will you require?
- You get two (2) weeks out-time with the containers.
- We will complete Form 6 for Indian Customs.
- We will complete Form 9 for Indian Customs.
- We insure every consignment.
- We provide a Certificate of Origin (COO) for every consignment.
- We only ship 20′ containers to India.
- What Grade of Scrap Iron do you require?
- How many MT per month? (We have minimum tonnage requirements)
- Are you a Buyer, Broker, Trader, or End-User of the scrap iron?
Call or WhatsApp: 1+305-780-4942 for more information.